Take control of your mobile device with the Freedom Pro Keyboard
Our latest, and best, Dual Profile, Bluetooth portable keyboard. With all the portability and practicality of our previous keyboards but with additional functions, improved driver software and additional keys to give you even more control of your mobile device.
The Freedom Pro Keyboard has both HID and SPP Bluetooth profiles to give the widest range of support.
On the left hand side are some video demonstrations on how to connect a Freedom Pro keyboard to an iPad, Motorola Droid and a BlackBerry.
- HID Profile - Used for connecting to Apple, iPad/iPad 2 Symbian and Windows Mobile Smartphones. Can also be connected to many HID compatible devices which have keyboard support such as Playstations 3's, Netbooks, Laptop's and PC's.
- SPP Profile - Used for connecting to BlackBerry's and Android based phones.
- Full 5 row keyboard with 75 keys.
- 6 Dedicated keys to: Answer Call, End/Reject call, Open Messages/email, Open Address book, Open task and Open Calendar.
- 12 user defined quick launch keys.
- Control and function keys allow complete control of your mobile device from the keyboard.
- Separate LED indicators to show power and connection status.
- Pull out, folding, device stand.
- Uses two AAA batteries for long life (Over 90 hours use and 3000 hours standby) and ease of replacement.
- Comes with elegant storage case.
The Freedom Pro™ Keyboard is compatible with a large range of mobile devices running the following operating systems:
- Android 1.5/1.6 2.0 upto 3.0.
- BlackBerry – running Versions 4.0 and up to 7.0.
- Apple iPad/iPad 2
- Apple iPhone 4G/3GS and iPod touch running OS 4.0
- BlackBerry PlayBook
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5, 6, 6.1 and 6.5.
- Windows Mobile Smartphone 5, 6, 6.1 and 6.5
- Symbian Series 60 (most N and E series Nokia’s)
Because of its Dual Profile Bluetooth Module the Freedom Pro Keyboard will also work with all devices that have built in support for HID Bluetooth keyboards, such as: Netbooks, UMPC’s, Home theatre PC’s, Playstation 3, PC’s running Windows, Linux and Mac OS, etc.